On our trip to tát Spain, we crossed ________ Atlantic Ocean.
Bạn đang xem: on our trip to spain we crossed atlantic ocean
- A. the
- B. a
- C. an
- D. Ø
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
the + thương hiệu đại dương
Mã câu hỏi: 215430
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu căn vặn này nằm trong đề đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: rains, jumps, arrives, follows
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: predator, restore, recollect, preface
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: actor, adult, effort , area
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: recommend, fortunate, entertain, disappear
- We all seem to tát have a different opinion, so sánh lets let Joey decide,.....................?
- On our trip to tát Spain, we crossed ________ Atlantic Ocean.
- She likes reading books ________ the library.
- The government suggests....................robots to tát access remote areas that are dangerous to tát the lives of militants.
- If the brides father _____ the siêu xe, she would be at the Church now.
- Since Helen ______10 years old, she has mastered Braille as well as the manual alphabet and even learned to tát use the typewriter.
- People should stop smoking _____ it is extremely detrimental to tát health.
- She will take management training course _______
- The palace _____ many centuries ago remains practically intact.
- Good students aren’t ________ intelligent students
- That’s the trouble with the night shift. It......................your private life too much.
- Foreign students who are ________a decision about which school to tát attend may not know exactly where the choices are located
- The ______ of toothpaste are located in the health and beauty section
- At the ______ level, you can join three-year or four-year colleges.
- Alex dreams of going on tour – he’s just waiting for his big _______ to tát get his foot in the door of the music industry.
- The student service centre will try their best to tát assist students in finding a suitable
- She was brought up in a well-off family. She can’t understand the problems
- Thousands are going starving because of the failure of this year’s harvest
- Tom was too wet behind the ears to tát be in charge of such a difficult task
- Mary is talking to tát her professor in his office.
- Tim and Tom are discussing where their study group will meet.
- Maybe you find it easier to tát connect with people
- You can probably thank the generation gap for these feelings. There are
- Each generation has its own unique mix of characteristics and norms.
- The Millennials (born 1980-2000) are
- Generation gap refers to tát differences in actions, beliefs, interests, and opinions that exist between
- What does the passage mainly discuss?s
- The word them” in paragraph 1 refers to tát _______.s
- According to tát paragraph 2, what is true about Instagram and Twitter in the stated instance?
- According to tát paragraph 3, what is the attitude of Robert Bell towards the customers?
- What does the phrase stepping stone” in paragraph 4 mean?
- Which of the following best describes the main idea of this passagee
- What is NOT stated in the passage about the top-scorers in the entrance exam
- The word unconventional” in paragraph 2 could best be replaced
- The author described Tran Nguyen Le Van in the third passage
- The word them” in paragraph 3 refers t
- The word plague” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning t
- According to tát the fourth paragraph, what is TRUE about the modern exam system
- A large number of entries has updated in the latest edition of the encyclopedia recently
- Many places of history, scientific, cultural, or scenic importance have been designated national monuments
- Just as the performance ended, all the concertgoers raised to tát their feet and applauded.
- Helen’s quấn earns more money than vãn she does
- Cindy said that I haven’t seen John since last month.”
- John is not here, perhaps he is ill.
- You can go out with your friends. Make sure you finish your homework by 5 p.m
- He has great intelligence. He can solve all the problems very quickly
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12