The Great Pyramid of Giza is 137.7 metres high, which is 1.377 hectometres.
Bạn đang xem: hectomet
|1 hm in ...||... is equal to tướng ...|
|SI base units||100 m|
|imperial/US units|| 109.36 yd|
The hectometre (International spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures; SI symbol: hm) or hectometer (American spelling) is a unit of length in the International System of Units (SI), equal to tướng one hundred metres and to tướng one tenth of a kilometre. The word comes from a combination of "metre" and the SI prefix "hecto-", meaning "hundred". It is not commonly used in English. A football field (either soccer or American) is approximately 1 hectometre in length. The hectare (ha), a common metric unit for land area, is equal to tướng one square hectometre (hm2).
- Orders of magnitude (length)
- Conversion of units
- ^ "What is the abbreviation for hectometre?". www.abbreviations.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- ^ "hectometre noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com". www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- ^ "Metric and SI Unit Prefixes". www.unc.edu. Archived from the original on 2018-04-19. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- ^ "Soccer (FIFA) Field Dimensions & Layout - SportsCourtDimensions.com". www.sportscourtdimensions.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- ^ "Soccer Field Dimensions & Measurements". www.courtdimensions.net. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- The dictionary definition of hectometre at Wiktionary